About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Friday 10 December 2010

The Janathon!

Well cripey.

This could be an experience. Actually there is no could be about it, it defo WILL be. Will it be a bad one or will it be a jolly fluffy nice one, there is only one way to find out, damn well get out there and do it.

Hello people.

My name is Stuart and this is the first blog I have ever done. I will try to make it ammusing, or at least slightly entertaining in some way, taking you through the torturous month that will be just plain old January for most of you but will be a cow pat of a month for me and a few others.
Why, because I've decided to have a bash at the Janathon - the colder sibling of the Junathon. If you want to know exactly what it is click me.

As I've mentioned above this is my first blog, and I think you will see as you skip and plod along with me, I don't got a chuffing clue what I'm doing, yaaaaay.

If you wish to follow me specifically in the Janathon, I will be posting links to my training and exercise sessions, which by the way I will be doing with my most favouritest app in the whole world -  RunKeeper -every day on here throughout January. This is an example of what I will be posting.
Certain days in January will be specific training sessions, as I am training for the Reading Half Marathon in March, other days I will just have a plod round the village. Either way, all activities will be posted in this place. Hopefully I'll have something to write about to, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks for reading peeps.

Will update again soon.

Stu - the pingpongperambulator

2 comments:

  1. This will be interesting to follow:) As I have a blogging 15-year old I´ll past on some crucial info to you. Not only do you have to post all your activities everyday but also take pics on your outfit for the day and post it toghether with information on price and where you´ve bought every item you wear.
    Good Luck!! Both with training and blogging. Can´t wait for the pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with janathon and the blog!

    I don't know what I'd do without Runkeeper!

    HBWx

    ReplyDelete