About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Saturday 8 January 2011

Bless my toe nails! Over 1/4 of the Janathon done.

Title says it all really. Congrats to me, and also to everyone else who has made it this far.
As much as I bum (twitter thing from a while back!) this Janathon and the whole running thing at the moment, I REALLY can't wait for just 1 whole day of doing naff all.

As for today's run, it was nice enough, felt strange running in the daylight, though I was cutting it pretty fine running at 1600 hrs+. It was a nice run in general though, legs felt much better today, which is a good sign, I think this coldy virusy thing is finally on its way too, although the voice is still a mite croaky, the nose a touch blocked and the lungs a smidge fragile, but apart from that, all is fluffy. And to top it all off, I averaged 8:20 mins per mile today which is very jolly considering the rest of the week has been hovering around 8:55 mark.
If you're interested, totals this week (inc. 1st Jan) are:
Milage: 27.39
Duration: 4:00:40
Ave. Pace 8:47 mins/mile
Ave. Dist. 3.42 miles
Ave. Dur. 30:05

As of tomorrow (day 9) I shall be picking up where I left off with my half marathon training with a 45 min run that was scheduled for my birthday (28th Dec). I think I shall test out the latest RK update for this tomorrow, which will mean no music or anything like that.

Thankyou each for reading this drivell.

Type again tomorrow.

1 comment: