About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Friday 7 January 2011

Janathon "lucky" no. 7.

Ouchy ouchy oooch!

This running every day thing is starting to get a bit hurty now. Defo going to do a shorter recovery run tomorrow before I take the long way round to work to fetch my bike on Sunday methinks. That should take me beyond a marathon for the week.
Just the standard trundle back home from work tonight. I was supposed to go to a TT meeting and RAL but didn't fancy the hill climb tonight.

Thankyou shiny people for reading my rubbish.

See you again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the 'ouchy, ouchy oooch'. Although the aching is starting to subside. I hope you recover before you rlong run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your miles .I think we have the weather fairly good for the 1st week it could have been like December

    ReplyDelete