About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Monday 3 January 2011

D3 done. And I don't mean that silly Ice hockey film.

WheezepantcoughspluttergasphackHWOARKKwheeze.

Think I'm still a bit poorly. By cripey that was cold out there this evening. I ran in -15C before krimbo and that didn't feel anywhere near as cold as tonight. Maybe because of the past few days I'm not sure, I'm just hoping it don't flare up that effin virus again. Still, for those of you interested have a shuftee at today's effort.
Not especially long again, but building slowly. Tomorrows run will be the same route but t'other way and at 6 in the morning! I foresee another chilly morn.

Coughcoughcough.

Think I better pop off and get some drugs down my neck.

Chiree-bye

2 comments:

  1. Great run - get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 in the morning! Ouch!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete