About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Friday 21 January 2011

How boring am I getting!

21 days down and other bits of me are starting to hurt that weren't hurting before. Please pills, keep me going, and please organisers of the Janathon, no random drug testing please!!! Nowt naughty in the system, just lots of paracetomol and ibuprofen. Seems like they have been very much part of my diet this month!

Same old run home tonight. Was hoping to hit a 10k'er but a combo of hurty bits and late security officers kicked that one up the jacksie so just put the hard house on again and done the usual trek home to a waiting wifey, sweet n sour chicken and bottle of Crabbies ginger beer.
I have promised myself that I will hit the 100 mile mark tomorrow, but to make this I will now have to do a 9 miler. Not sure if my legs will be up to it but I'm going to give it a bash anyway. Supposed to do a 1hr40 long run anyway but I think I shall just keep it to 9 miles.

By the way, for the Hyde park meet in Feb, just so you know who I am, here is a pic of me playing TT. Just the warm up by the way, hence the trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment