About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Janathon 12.9% complete.

Yaay for early morning runs!
Strangely pleasant run this morning. Don't know why, I felt like crap. Heavy legs, laboured breathing and every now and then cough cough hack. Still, felt better when I got to work than I did when I got home last night. I shall pop the linky up on hither later on tonight once I get home to my lovely wifi.

Some of you may be thinking that this blog is suprisingly bleak and sparse looking in the fact that there are no piccies of either me or the places I run.
Well, there are 3 reasons for this. 1, it's always effin dark when I run, apart from weekends of course, 2, I run on my own so there is no one to take pics, 3, the only camera I carry round with me at all times is attached to my arm and plugged into my bonce telling me I'm 36 seconds behind my target pace!
I will try and get some pics up at some point but I can't promise anything.

Now, onto tomorrow's plod.
I have TT practice tomorrow night over at Moreton School and the only chance I shall have to run will be to get there. The only scary bit will be once I'm out of Didders, I'm also out of footpath and street lighting and I've never ran there in the dark before.
Must remember to pack my head torch and light clip for my Camelbak.
This is just over 4 miles, and I won't be able to blog the chappie and log the run till I get home about 10.30 at night. Could be close to get it in on time!!

See y'all a'morrah.

2 comments:

  1. I like that 12.9%. It makes it sound pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The linky for today's run:
    http://runkeeper.com/user/Stukingping/activity/22288110;
    I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete