About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Thursday 13 January 2011

Pop my blisters, we're nearly half way there!!

Yes I know, its hard to believe in't it. Almost half done, and ooohh, spooky, 13 is the opposite of 31.

Not really much to blog on today as I only did a short recovery run to my TT match (which we won, woo hoo) from work this evening. The legs are still going, a bit of tightness but not too bad. I have a slight blister but again, not a problem.
It was nice to have a lay in this morning, only having to get up at 6 instead of 4.30, and get at least 7 hours of the solid in. However, back on the training tomorrow morning with a 45 min bimble.

See y'all.

Oh, by the way, I think the Magpies are gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment