About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Friday 14 January 2011

Lazy lazy lazy!

Not lazy in the way that I didn't do todays run, because I jolly well did and here it is if you don't believe me!
No, lazy in the fact that I didn't get up and stay up when my alarm went off. I did a stupid thing and sat back down on the bed instead of hauling my sweaty carcas off to get my gear on and sort my bag out for tonight's match. Next thing I know, its 6.07 of the am!! Eeeek, I was supposed to do a 45 min run into work and get there at least 30 mins early, I start at 7am by the way, you work out the timing.
Shit, shit, shitter, shit, as mentioned previously this month. Not only that, it's bin day too, chop chop Walker, changey bag in the food bin and the proper bin, get them outside and get that wheelie jobby out there.
Job done, *looks at clock*, squeal - 6.40, go go go.
"See you later Sammy, be a good boy."
"No!"
"Fair enough, I'll see you tomorrow morning then, bye bye."

"See you tonight then my deary, probably be back around 11 or half past"
"If it's half past I'll be asleep, True Blood finishes at 11"
"Righto, I'll see you in the morning too then, nighty night." *smooch*

And off I trot.
Wasn't too bad a run, I've had better, but still I think this every day running stuff is defo not the best way to train, still very enjoyable though. Weather was ok, few spots of rain, no wind and most of the puddles from yesterday had gone too, which was most welcome.
The blister on the left toe seems to be going away, the ligament in the knee seems to be recovering and the general tightness in the calfs and thighs seems to be going too, result.
One thing though, my stride length has changed, not sure if it's longer or shorter but I know I couldn't keep rythm with podrunner at 171 bpm. Hmm, have to work on that one later.

Cheers m'dears.

Speak again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. My lazy days are definitely more lazy than yours! Glad to hear your aches are starting to leave you, I'm hoping my achey calves will be gone soon too!

    ReplyDelete