About Me

My photo
I am a Table Tennis playing, running, married father of 2, and I need somewhere to vent. I have chosen this place!

Monday 24 January 2011

My challenge is at an end.

It is official now. I missed a run and a blog, my push for the 405 is kaput.
I shall continue to exercise by other means however, mostly in a pedalled manor, bash out a few extra miles to and from work, providing the weather stays nice of course.
And for those of you who actually read and possibly enjoy this Berksheerian tripe, I shall continue to blog, as I actually enjoy it. Never though I would!

I still have my Slendertone test and review, along with pics of my freshly shawn gut (in the name of science you understand!) to do, as well as my TT. As I seem to be playing quite well at the mo *taps table quick-sharp* I shall start a wee blog about that. Maybe about the training upto and including racing at the Reading Half on March 20th, and the progress I can make at breaking the 10k 45 min barrier, and ultimately the training for (if they do it this year) the Abingdon Marathon in October, or when ever they do it.

I will also keep you up to date on wifey's 10k training for the Oxford Town & Gown as well as any other news I think you might be bothered about.
Thankyou all again, see you at Hyde Park on the 12th.

Stu PPP

3 comments:

  1. Good luck pal, Its a shame its come to an end. Keep blogging as I think it helps/makes you train.

    Rest that ankle and come back strong in Feb.

    Good luck with the TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did brilliantly to last this long, well done and see you on the 12th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Training makes us weak, resting makes us strong. Focus on your goals, and I'll see you on the 12th :)

    ReplyDelete